Fukushima 50 The Faceless Hero in Japan yang akan masuk ke kawasan Nuclear Reactor yang leaked dan cuba untuk prevent it from becoming worst,the only thing that they have is a full white suites with a heavy tank of oxygen to supply them and they need to crawl in the dark,place full with radiation just to prevent from the leaking and pollute the world,bayangkan,diorang dah accept dan tahu nasib diorang yang mungkin chance untuk survive the mission is 30% tapi demi orang yang tersayang diorang sanggup berkorban,more to the world itself,ini bukan cerita Armageddon,this is real story real life.
Those Fukushima 50 is the technicians yang volunteer untuk tinggal di nuclear plant just to save their love one life,The unnamed operators have volunteered, or been assigned, to pump seawater on dangerously exposed nuclear fuel, already thought to be partly melting and spewing radioactive material, to prevent full meltdowns. The nuclear power industry's equivalent of frontline soldiers - the sacrifice of these men has earned them the admiration of the Japanese public.
Kudos to them,i shed my manly tears..hope they will produce a movie about this.
Sila dengar lagu ni sambil baca,tq

nie la semangat KAMIKAZE sebenar...huhu
ReplyDeletepray for their safety please... =)
ReplyDeletep/s: tibe2 sebak bila baca entry ini. ='(
Wow, I didn't even know bout them till I read your entry :/..
ReplyDeleteWow, I didn't even know bout them till I read your entry :/..
ReplyDelete